Friday, November 21, 2008

Problem With The Fingerprints

Angela here. As of right now, approval of Nadeem's fingerprints has been denied. Senator Isakson is trying to work with Homeland security to explain more about Nadeem's fingers, etc. Rita talked to Sherri last night and Sherri asks everyone to please pray that Homeland security will approve Nadeem's prints or if he has to do them again, he will get the ok to do them Sunday in Bangladesh.... so, maybe it will only take 2 more weeks for approval. At this point, it looks like he will have to do them again, but.... God still does miracles. (Last Friday, things turned quickly so maybe something could still happen today!)

Ps 57:1 - Have mercy on me. O God, have mercy on me, for in You my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of Your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me.

No comments: