Monday, December 8, 2008

Earth vs. Spirit

Nadeem here:
The Victory is ours!!! He is Jehovah Nissi! Our 1st interview at the US Embassy was fantastic, and our visa interview is at 1 pm Wednesday afternoon. We should then see our Miracle of Kalina's visa on Thursday. With all this great news I have been having a hard time about what I am doing. What happens with my life next? If it all works out we should be on a plane on Friday. Yet I am almost scared to leave; plus I will miss my new family here. Will God still keep me in the Spiritual World or will I lose myself on the earth again? Let me explain. There are two worlds, one of the earth and one of the Spirit. I believe there is a constant battle between Satan's armies and God's angels. How about some examples:

1. The earth: I was a premature baby and the doctors told my mother if I lived I could be retarded. The Spirit: God had a greater purpose for my life to work for His Kingdom. Plus, I think I am fairly normal most of the time.
2. The earth: We could not have a baby so we decided to adopt one and ran into some trouble. Hey, it was just like an extended holiday - servants, nice apartment, great family who take wonderful care of you, getting up late and finding breakfast ready, and did I mention the driver? Also, the dollar actually has value here so everything is 80% off in the stores. The Spirit: God called us to go get Kalina so she could serve His Kingdom, so we could grow in Faith. But Satan attacks you when you do God's work. Satan's armies come against you and make you think you are failing in life. But we have a God that loves us and gives us value. We matter to our Heavenly Father.
3. The earth: I have a hard time sleeping because I am worried about my job, my family, finances, etc. I just toss and turn all night and then get sick the next day. The Spirit: I rebuke this demon of sleeplessness in the name of Christ. "God, I surrender all my troubles to you and will worry no more."
4. The earth: People come in and out of your life; it is all random meetings. The Spirit: God puts people in your lives for a reason. Show them God's love, His kindness, His patience, and His gentleness - don't mess it up!

I don't know what is ahead for my family and me, but I will not be afraid of the dark. "Trust in the Lord" and I know He will find a way for me to serve His Kingdom. Many of you also see the difference when you read scripture in the Spirit. God talks to you and gives you purpose. As "Our Adoption Journey" comes to an end I want to thank all off you for your prayers and support and for following our Spiritual Journey.

-- Love your bond servant in Christ Jesus, Nadeem Kaiser.

5 comments:

Tena said...

Yea, your normal most of the time Nadeen. We love ya and are excited you will be home soon.

Anonymous said...

Rick Warren says that life is like a railroad track:

"People ask me, What is the purpose of life? And I respond: In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity.

We were made by God and for God, and until (we) figure that out, life isn't going to make sense...

I used to think that life was hills and valleys...I don't believe that anymore...Rather, I believe that it's kind of like two rails on a railroad track, and at all times you have something good and something bad in your life.

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD. Difficult moments, SEEK GOD. Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD. Painful moments, TRUST GOD. Every moment, THANK GOD."

See you guys soon. Love, Cindy and Ed

Anonymous said...

PS: Wondering whats next? Maybe you should continuing blogging to inspire others as you have done here with the ongoing story of your life and of others. Ed

Unknown said...

"He is your praise; He is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes." - Deuteronomy 10:21

What a God we serve! He will continue to bless you and your family as you serve Him and His kingdom.
We love you so much. We are so excited you will be home soon.What a great story of praise and miracles you will tell for the rest of your life about your adoption journey.
Hasan's family is our family too and hopefully they will visit anytime they can. I pray for God's special blessings for them!

It is well with your soul:)

love, hugs, kisses
Mom g/mother

Mandy said...

If it His will, you all could be sleeping in your own beds this time next week. Praying for safe passage home!